Thursday, October 7, 2010

Song(s) of the day: ಠ_ಠ edition



So during the excessive drinking of cheap beer and whiskey that occured last night, Ripper put me on to a couple new bands. One of them you see above. His explanation of Bag Raiders was that they were just like daft punk - Two guys, french, making house(ish) music and being awesome (see them riding on top of flying cars in video below for proof). So far I am DIGGIN. It's just the right amount of everything and I cant help but bounce to it.






AND ALSO THE DEATH SET

because they are always relevant. God this song is dope.



So is Chromeo



I am coming to the conclusion that I need to start planning my blog updates better. or at least keep to some kind of theme

Happy Listening Space Cowboy

PBRobot

No comments:

Post a Comment