Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday Mix

Alright party people, lets try and start this week off right with what I hope will be some new music that you may have never heard of before! It's OK, you can thank me later, I'm quite partial to v neck shirts, colorful jeans, and Marlboro cigarettes.

HINT HINT HINT

Also, It must be getting close to midterms, because I didn't go to sleep last night.



Here's the new Deerhunter track off their upcoming album Halcyon Digest. Its nice, casual and chill. Cold/Sunny day music.

Helicopter - Deerhunter by musicmanners

AND as a bonus, here is a suuuuuuper dope remix.
Deerhunter - Helicopter (STAR SLINGER REMIX) by Star Slinger





The new arcade fire is pretty damn bangin. I still cant order the albums from most to least liked, but maybe that isnt the worst thing in the world. This track has been getting pretty substantial rotation on my itunes, let me know what you think.

Arcade Fire - Ready to Start by Humbertosilva

You can download the entire album here on mediafire:
Arcade Fire - Suburbs



I dont know these guys except for this song, but its pretty cutty.

The Fresh & Onlys - Waterfall by The Wounded Jukebox

Here's a new track from a band called Small Black off their new album. It kind of reminds me of the black kids without such a lead singer presence, and with less androgyny...Its good anyways though.

Small Black - Search Party by Xerek

This is a bit of a throwback, but I rediscovered it today, it was the first song I heard by Crystal Castles and really got me into their sound. Shit.Is.Sick.


LAST BUT NOT LEAST, another track from Bag Raiders, because I cant stop playing their shit.





LAST ONE FOR NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment