Friday, October 8, 2010

Completely forgot about my girl Regina




This is where I struggle to say what I am trying to say. I would love to be able to communicate how much I adore Regina Spektor's music, but it is a difficult thing to do. It certainly isn't for every mood, and I don't listen to it when I am being social or having a ball with my friends. I don't listen to it to fall asleep, and I don't listen to it when I am sad. Yet, it still finds a place, a little niche in my life, where it fits in quite perfectly.

Her new album Far feels very much to a me a continuation of Begin to Hope. It's a farther depart from Soviet Kitsch. Certainly more polished and a little more intense, in a less static and messy kind of way. It's good. This is (unless I am mistaken) the single, it's fucking radical.

02 Eet- regina spektor by paperbacks

If you're interested, Here's the link for the entire album . Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment